Tomoson Apex Natural Active(Methyl) Vitamin B-12 Supplement


As a vegetarian, I have to be careful to make sure that I have a well-balanced diet that is supplemented appropriately. Many individuals who follow a strict vegetarian diet develop a vitamin B12 deficiency since B12 is not found in any plant food other than fortified cereals. As the body ages, it also becomes more difficult to absorb B12. It is a water soluble vitamin, which means the body naturally flushes out any excess, so it needs to be replenished on a regular basis.
B12 is very important for
  • Boosting mood and healthy energy levels
  • Stimulating red blood cell production
  • Supporting healthy nerve tissue and brain cells
  • Supporting conversion of homocysteine to the essential amino acid methionine 
The Apex Natural Methyl B12 formula is highly potent for improved absorption that is better retained by the body.  The unique formula includes folic acid, biotin, and vitamin B6 for added support.  

This lozenge had a slightly bitter taste, but it is not very unpleasant. They are small lozenges that dissolve quickly, and they did not cause any stomach upset. I generally take vitamins during my lunch break, and this is generally the last one I take since the others are swallowed, but I need to wait for this one to dissolve.  This is definitely the easiest one to get down!  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts