Organic Dandelion Root Tea


Product: The Organic Dandelion Root Tea with Hibiscus & Cinnamon is made by Kiss Me Organics. This product is designed to support healthy digestion and aids in liver and kidney detoxification. Raw Dandelion Root is extremely nutrient rich and provides more vital minerals and vitamins to your body when compared to roasted Dandelion Root. It is rich in Vitamins A, C, D and B-complex plus Iron, Potassium and Zinc. A diet rich in these nutrients can help treat mood disorders, liver disorders and boost a weakened immune system. While enhancing the earthy flavor, and adding a hint of flowery sweetness to every cup; Hibiscus has been shown to help regulate blood pressure and Cinnamon has been shown to regulate blood sugar and reduce bad cholesterol.

Use: I brewed this tea in the evening following dinner. I've been struggling with persistent migraines and general anxiety that tends to lead to stomach upset and digestion issues.  I'm not a huge tea fan in general, but this was a fairly mild tea. It was rather bland, so I added honey to brighten the flavor. It smells nice and goes down smoothly.

Verdict: I'm not sure that I'll ever be a true tea convert, but the Organic Dandelion Root Tea was a mild tea that I enjoyed trying.

Powered by Brandbacker.

Comments

Popular Posts