November 2015 Birchbox Review

November 2015 Birchbox Review
Another nicely designed Birchbox this month! This time Birchbox is reminding us that the holidays are right around the corner and encouraging us to indulge ourselves as we head into this wonderful time of the year. Sidenote: I have to admit that my pictures might be a little off...it's nearly dark by the time I get home from work, but it's hard to resist getting my pics out of the way so I can jump to the fun part of testing all the new products.  So, I've been milking the last bits of daylight as needed to get my pics done.
November 2015 Birchbox Review
BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Sheet Mask, $4.83 [$14.50 for 3 masks; sample size: 1 mask]
This sheet mask had a light, pleasant fragrance, and it adhered fairly well to skin. It had a somewhat slimy texture, but that's been the case for every sheet mask I've ever tried.
BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Sheet Mask
LOC One & Done Shadow Stick - On Point, $8.33 [$25.00 for 3 sticks; sample: 1 stick]
This is a creaseless, waterproof shadow, and all the shades in the collection were curated by YouTube beauty star Tati Westbrook. I spend a small portion of my weekends watching YouTube beauty videos, and I've definitely run across Tati. I received On Point, which is a nice, shimmery gold shade that offers good staying power. It worked well as a highlighter or just as a gold eye shadow.
LOC One & Done Shadow Stick - On Point
Moroccanoil Hand Cream Fleur d'Oranger, $24.00 [Full size]
Um, love that this is full size! I can never get enough hand lotion. It has a slightly fragrant organic smell, and it feels very nourishing.
Moroccanoil Hand Cream Fleur d'Oranger
RUSK Texture Spray, $3.38 [$18.00 for 8 oz; sample size: 1.5 oz]
This hair spray has a coconutty fragrance and a strong forceful spray. I didn't really notice any huge changes in the texture of my hair, but the fragrance alone makes it worth it to use.
RUSK Texture Spray
The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream, $18.00 [Full-size]
So, first of all, I was surprised to see that this was a full-size product for $18.00, but now I think that I'm using it a bit too heavily handed. I've only tried it on my arms under lotion, so now I'd like to experiment with it under make-up - and just use a lot less than I had been using. This cream is formulated with pineapple and green tea, and it certainly smells that way. It leaves a shimmer on skin that is somewhat diffused when you layer lotion over it.
The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream
Total Value: $58.54
If you are interested in signing up for Birchbox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five beauty products.  The box retails for $10 per month, and you can earn points by posting reviews of the products you received that you can use on future purchases.  

Comments

Popular Posts