January 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review

I just saw that they have GLOSSYBOX Favorites on sale on their website for $15.00 each - definitely something to check out. I know I'm tempted!
Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment, $? [$10.00 for 13.3 oz]
I use product on my hair nearly daily, so a clarifying treatment is something I should be using more often.  Product buildup leads to dull and damaged hair, and this rinse helps to remove buildup and cleanse hair. After shampooing and conditioning, you saturate your hair with this rinse and allow it to sit for 30 seconds before washing out. This smells like lemons - I really loved the fresh, citrus scent. My hair did seem to look less frizzy immediately after washing it, and it felt soft when I brushed it out once dry.
MeMeMe Lip Glide in Playful Peach, $12.50 [Full-size]
Initially, I thought I might be okay with this lip pencil. Peach seemed like it might be a nice neutral-ish color, but it applied rather orange, and it goes on dry and chalky. I won't be keeping this.
-417 Foot Nourishing Cream, $8.00 [$16.00 for 3.4 oz; sample size: 1.7 oz]
I feel like my feet tend to be the most neglected part of my body in the best of times, so it was no surprise that they were very dry. This foot cream has a pleasant smell, and it helped soften dry patches, but it wasn't the most nourishing foot lotion that I've tried.
Emite Make Up Diamond Heart, $12.08 [$29.00 for 1.2 oz; sample size: 15 ml (~0.5 oz)]
This apricot-colored primer smooths on easily and helps foundation apply easier. However, it's probably not the best for oily skin. By noon, my foundation was starting to smear and a bit of shine was coming through.  A setting powder helps to keep oil in check.
Royal Apothic Cream Creme to Go, $14.00 [Full-size]
I received the fragrance Cutting Garden, which was floral with an underlying sweetness. It absorbed quickly, but I didn't find it to be very nourishing.
Total Value: >$46.58
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts