Wednesday Weekend Wind-Up: Traveled. Found. Devoured.

Francisco got a small raise last week, so we were going to go to his beloved Maribelle's for dinner on Friday, but we pulled up to discover that they were closed for a private event.  We did a quick search to see what else was nearby and ended up at BRAVO! Cucina Italia. This was our first time eating there, and we enjoyed it. We started with a couple of cocktails, then shared the Crispy Mozzarella Ravioli and Margherita Pizza. We ended our meal with the dessert trio, which featured Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee, Cannoli Crumble, and a Warm Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie.
BRAVO! Cucina Italia
We had a lot of errands to run Saturday - mostly returns and a little bit of shopping.  But first, I had Francisco squeeze in for a mirror pic with me of our Butler County Donut Trail t-shirts the came in the mail last week!  We got a medium and an XL, but we probably could've gone a size smaller.
Butler County Donut Trail t-shirts
Traveled. Found. Devoured. #Lifegoals lol.
Traveled. Found. Devoured.
Incidentally, we decided to stop at Jupiter Coffee & Donuts for a quick breakfast - they were probably my favorite place from the trail.
Jupiter Coffee & Donuts
After stopping at Ulta, we saw there was a Lenscrafters next door, so we ended up hanging out there for what felt like far too long. I'm on my most hated mission of looking into getting new glasses, and I am very very picky. I mean I wear these suckers on my face all day long, so I have to be picky. But I tried on a dozen or so and then we went over some pricing, which took forever.

Back at home, we mixed up some drinks cuz' we're mojito addicts, and I talked the hubs into making silly videos with me. All in all, a near perfect Saturday.

We may have been browsing too much Pinterest because we started our Sunday with this Oatmeal Brulee and then made these Brown Butter Oatmeal Cookies Filled with Caramel and Peanut Butter.
Oatmeal Brulee
Brown Butter Oatmeal Cookies Filled with Caramel and Peanut Butter

Comments

Popular Posts