Ulta Beauty Try Me Must Have Masks

Ulta Beauty Try Me Must Have Masks
OK, I'm finally going to get the last review posted for all the Ulta Beauty collections I tried recently. This one was $9.99 for a $20 value. Check out the items + a brief review below!
Ulta Beauty Try Me Must Have Masks
1// Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask, $2.05 [$6.99 for 3.4 oz; sample size: 1 oz]
This mask had a sweet, somewhat fruity smell. I like how it was packaged since I can definitely get a few uses out of this container.

2// SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Milk Mask, $1.62 [$12.99 for 4 oz; sample size: 0.5 oz]
This mask features coconut milk and dries matte on my skin. And it has extremely low ratings on Ulta - apparently not good for sensitive skin. 
3// Vichy Pore Purifying Clay Face Mask, $4.00 [$20.00 for 2.5 oz; sample size: 0.5 oz]
This had a fairly perfumed fragrance, perhaps to cover up the usual sulfur smell of clay masks? The directions specifically state not to leave on for longer than 5 minutes to avoid drying out the skin, but I know my duration ended up being closer to 10 minutes. 

4// Ulta Pollution Defense Pomegranate Instant Defense Peel Off Mask, $3.00
This is a peel-off face mask that smells a bit fruity but also alcoholly. My face felt very tight after application, and it seemed to clean my pores a little bit during the painful removal process.

5// Beauty Infusion Travel Size Cleansing Clay Mask with Charcoal + Probiotics, $2.99
This was a charcoal clay mask with a slightly fruity smell. The nice thing about these mask packets is that I definitely got multiple uses from each of them. 

TOTAL VALUE: $13.66
Well, that's not quite the $20 value that is quoted on the box!  

Comments

Popular Posts