December 2018 Disposables


MAKE-UP
1. The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden is my least fave of the UD primer collection. It is very dry when applying. A little goes a long way.
2. I tried all four of the Urban Decay Vice Special Effects Topcoats. You apply this product over your lipstick, but I really didn't like it at all. Some of the color options were strange, and it didn't sit well on my lips.
3. This was a dual-ended Sephora Collection pencil eye liner. There was a brown pencil on one end, and black on the other. The quality was good.
4. I didn't like the Milk Makeup Blur Liquid Matte Foundation. Golden Light was probably too dark for me anyway.
FACE PRODUCTS
1. Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit For The Face
2. Small sample of Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System.
3. This was my last sample of the Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Eye Cream.
4. This was one of the last remaining products from a large RoC prize I had won a few years back. I liked the RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream, and I know retinol is an important ingredient to incorporate in your skin care routine.  I like this line in particular because they're at a fairly affordable price point for the caliber of skin care products available.
5. Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior 2-in-1 Plumping Moisturizer + Serum
6. L'Occitane products like this Light Comforting Cream always feel so luxurious.
7. I received the Acure Organics Cell Stimulating Facial Mask in the October 2015 Birchbox. Something about the smell was never enjoyable to me.
8. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar Moisturizer from the Ulta Beauty Try Me Love Your Skin Collection.
9. The La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser is a very lightweight cleanser from the December 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
HAIR
1. It's been a looong time since I used an Aussie product, but I was in need of a deep conditioner, and the 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner has gotta be the most economical one on the market. It's like $3.00! However, I think my hair is in need of something even more nourishing, so I'm probably going to have to drop more than three bucks.
2. I finished up the Kopari Coconut Oil as a hair treatment.
3. I didn't really notice any benefits of using the John Frieda 7-Day Volume In-Shower Treatment. I don't like blow drying my hair, and the results aren't noticeable otherwise. I don't like the way it leaves your hair feeling. 
4&5. I'm not a fan of these Verb products.
BODY PRODUCTS
 1. I really don't know how much I liked the Jergens Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer.  It doesn't seem to impart much even color, but at least it doubles as a moisturizer.
2. Gold Bond Strength & Resilience Lotion.
3. I've received the Ultra Repair Cream a couple times, including in the Ulta Love Your Skin collection.
4. I didn't enjoy this Yves Rocher Almond Orange Blossom lotion I picked up in Paris.
5. I first received the Ayres Body Butter in the June 2014 GLOSSYBOX.
HAND, NAIL, & FRAGRANCE
1&2. I tried a sampler set of these Le Couvent des Minimes Hand Creams that I picked up in Paris. I have absolutely loved them. They feel so nourishing on my hands.
3. I wasn't really a fan of this Balenciaga fragrance.
4. I received this NailNation shade called Can't Wait Teal Christmas in early 2014. This was my probably my fave shade in my winnings, but when I pulled it out around Christmas, it had dried up.
5. I loved Glitter Guilty Peppermint Crush. I won this in December 2013, and I pretty reliably pulled it out every Christmas. Alas, it had dried up too much to use this year. 

FINAL RESULTS: 28 

Comments

Popular Posts