Christmas 2018| What We Got

Yes, it is a full month since Christmas 2018. Before it's literally Christmas 2019, I wanted to get a gift summary up. 

KITCHEN
1&6// Assorted Lindt Lindor Truffles for Francisco from his mom.
2// Trader Joe's Soft Honey Nougat with Almonds for Francisco from his grandmother. She also gave me a Toblerone bar, and both treats had extra special envelopes attached.
3// Esther Price Assorted Chocolates from me to Francisco.
4&5// I picked up a couple packs of these Legally Addictive Crack Cookies on a whim for Francisco. They were good, but wayyyyy too pricey for what they are.
7// Simply Sushi Instructional book & Sushi Accessory Kit for Francisco from his mom.
8// Cookies from Pati and leftover treats from Gina.
9&10// Specialty coffee from my brother that arrived slightly belated. 
LIVING ROOM
1// Nostalgic photo album for Francisco from Gina.
2// Europe photos to put in a frame for Francisco from me.
3// A vase from Gina for us.
4&6// Belated personalized ornaments Francisco got me.
5// Just Dance 2019 arrived late from my brother.
7// We enjoyed the first edition of this game so much, Francisco got us Overcooked! 2.
BEDROOM
1&3// Socks and an UnderArmour vest for Francisco from his mom.
2// Cute cat slippers from Francisco's mom. For me, obviously, lol.
4&5// Richer Poorer socks for Francisco from me.
BATHROOM
1// All I Want GLOSSYBOX from Francisco. My favorite present.
2, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, & 14// Nail Polish + accessories + a smell sachet from Martha.
3// Wet Brush from Francisco
4// Himalayan Scrub exfoliator from Francisco.
5// Men's Care Collection for Francisco from his mom.
9// The Grandpa Soap from Francisco.
13// Foot Exfoliation Peeling Mask from Francisco. My other favorite present. 

We scaled back our Christmas significantly this year. I find it helpful to put together a summary like this to be able to look back and see how our holidays have evolved.

Comments

Popular Posts