BzzAgent Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream Final Review





 

There are only two days left in the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream campaign. BzzAgent sent me a bottle of this product to try free of charge and provide my opinion.  Overall, I liked this product. It's a real multi-tasker, and I did end up using less products overall with this substituted in as part of my morning routine. In fact, I just recently returned from an international vacation, and it was a relief to pack this single tube instead of the handful of products I would normally need to get ready.

For those who are new to B.B. creams, my best advice is to use approximately a  nickel-sized amount and blend well, using your fingers or a make-up sponge.  This particular product is formulated for oily skin, and it was a decent matte-ifier - better than other matte foundations I have tried.  This sometimes made for less than smooth application, so there were certain parts of my face where I used a touch of lotion first to help smooth things out.    

Comments

Popular Posts