March PopSugar Must Have Box

March PopSugar Must Have Box
I know, I know; PopSugar started off as a one-month treat that my husband extended for Valentine's Day...but there was a bit of confusion when he ordered the second box. He didn't realize how the subscription service worked, so he inadvertently doubled his order. I received two February boxes, so we worked with Customer Service who instructed us to send back the second February box and they would send the March box at no additional charge. OK, fair enough? Unfortunately, there was a delay in processing their receipt of the returned box, and Francisco hadn't exactly completed the cancellation process, so we were billed for the March box. (Just one box, at least!) So, after conferring with Customer Service one last time, I should have just one more box coming in April. We'll see how the saga continues.
Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf, $72.00
This scarf was one of the products that was revealed earlier in the month before boxes were even mailed, and I was too thrilled! I love scarves, and this one is a welcome addition to my collection. It's lightweight, soft, and high quality.  $72.00 is far more than I would ever personally pay for a scarf, so this is a great value considering its value is nearly twice the cost of the box.  
Brokedown Blue Ikat Scarf
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum, $54.00
This serum boasts a lot of benefits, including reducing the appearance of fine lines, increasing elasticity, restoring radiance, and increasing hydration. It supposedly leaves skin visibly glowing, hydrated and younger-looking. It has a strong floral scent, and it smoothed on easily. The serum added some hydration, but not enough to completely replace moisturizer.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum
Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace, $30.00
This gold-dipped horseshoe charm is on a tobacco silk thread. The idea is simply that you make a wish the first time you put on your necklace, and your wish will come true once the tobacco thread wears through.  I wore this close to St. Patrick's Day, thinking it was evoking the luck o' the Irish. ;-) I'm not sure what the average wear time is, so we will see how long it takes before my wish comes true.
Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Make a Wish Necklace
BaubleBar Elephant Ring Tree, $12.00
This darling little vanity accessory helps keep track of your rings...honestly, it's cute enough on its own even if you don't need extra ring storage. I think I have the perfect elephant-loving person in mind to gift this little guy to.  
BaubleBar Elephant Ring Tree
ActiveForever Fusion Exercise Ball, $9.95
This little ball comes with a straw for easy inflation. It can be used in a variety of different exercises, and I recently used it in place of a ChiBall for an exercise video I tried out.
ActiveForever Fusion Exercise Ball
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps, $2.00
This lightly salted snack had a good crunch at only 120 calories per serving.  They are tasty even if you're not a green pea lover. :)
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps
Nature's Bakery All Natural Stone Ground Whole Wheat Strawberry Fig Bars, ~$0.50
This was a hearty and tasty little fig bar.  There are two bars per package at 110 calories each.
Nature's Bakery All Natural Stone Ground Whole Wheat Strawberry Fig Bars

Total Value ~$180.45
While I feel some of these items are priced beyond my preferences, well...that's kind of the point, right? It would be quite a stretch for me to pay $72.00 for a scarf, but $40 for a box of curated goods that includes this scarf - plus a dozen other fun goodies?! That's a different story. This box was a good balance of fitness, fashion, home, and beauty with a couple of fun snacks thrown in. I'd say this was the best PopSugar box yet!

Comments

Popular Posts