VoxPopMe| Earning Money from Online Surveys

VoxPopMe: https://bit.ly/2LCcond

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 

EXPERIENCE

I joined VoxPopMe at the beginning of 2019, and it's very different from all the other survey sites I'm engaged with. For starters, it is an app on my phone whereas I use a computer to take surveys for most of the other sites. While there are typical survey-style questions to respond to, you generally don't earn any money for completing these as these are just screener questions to see what official studies you actually qualify for. 

If you qualify, you will receive an invitation to record a video response. I think you generally need to record a video that is at least 15 seconds in length and up to 60 seconds total. Some may be longer. There are some qualifications, like you can't be driving, you have to be in decent lighting, etc. I've found that some responses are instantly approved, and some you need to wait for a moderator to approve. Also, these questions do fill up, so if you don't promptly record a video response, you may miss out!

The biggest frustration I've had with the app is I need to log out and sign back in every single time I use it. My notifications come through fine, but new questions won't actually be visible until I go through these steps. 

EARNINGS

Last year, I cashed out $111.92 for PayPal. My earnings basically stalled out after the pandemic started. From April - July, my balance remained unchanged. I took some surveys here and there, but video invitations were nonexistent. I've already done a few videos in August, so it's nice to see that balance start climbing again.  

RECOMMENDATION

This is probably the most novel survey platform I'm involved in. It's actually much less effort to record a video response than to respond to a lengthy survey. Most responses will earn you at least $0.50. I definitely recommend signing up. If you prefer to reach out with any questions, just shoot me a message. I'll be able to send a link to you directly if you provide your contact information. 

Check out the app here: https://bit.ly/2LCcond.

Comments

Popular Posts