FetchRewards| Earning Money from Online Surveys & Receipt Submissions

Turn your grocery receipts into gift cards with Fetch Rewards. It’s super easy. Just click the link below and you’ll get $2 in points when you snap your first receipt. https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=CC1UQ

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 

This is actually a receipt scanning app, but I'm including it in this series because it's a relatively passive way to pick up some spare cash while going about your normal shopping routine.

EXPERIENCE

I started using FetchRewards around January 2019. It's a very straightforward app; you click on the camera icon and take a photo of your receipt. 

EARNINGS

I cashed out $5 last year and $15 this year. Last year, I got a Burger King gift card, and this year, I got Amazon.  Points are valued at $0.001.

Here is a summary of how your earnings are determined:

For receipts from the following types of retailers...

  • Grocery retailers
  • Supermarkets
  • Club wholesalers
  • Home improvement/hardware stores
  • Pet stores
  • Liquor stores
  • Convenience stores
  • Gas station receipts from the inside register

...you will earn the base 25 points for each successful scan plus any additional bonus points if a partner product is listed as being purchased on that receipt.

For any other shopping or dining receipts from retailers that do not fall into one of the categories listed above, you will receive 5 base points for a successful scan plus any additional bonus points if a partner product is listed as being purchased on that receipt.

RECOMMENDATION

I would definitely recommend. It doesn't take long to take photos of your receipts and walk away with an Amazon gift card.  

Check out their website here: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referraltext?code=CC1UQ

Comments

Popular Posts