Swagbucks| Earning Money from Online Surveys

Sign up for SwagBucks and receive a 300 SB Bonus when you earn 300 SB within your first 30 days: https://www.swagbucks.com/lp-savings-button?cmp=695&cxid=swagbuttonref&rb=2819214&extRefCmp=1&extRb=2819214

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 

EXPERIENCE

I've had a Swagbucks account since July 2015. I primarily use it to watch videos, but they also offer surveys, shopping, and other ways to earn money. Sometimes their supply of videos runs out, so I'll go a little while without earning anything, but otherwise, I've had no issues.

EARNINGS

I've cashed out over $200, primarily for Amazon with a TJMaxx gift card thrown in a time or two. Swagbucks are worth approximately $0.01, and sometimes you can catch a gift card on sale and score a better deal. 

RECOMMENDATION

I would definitely recommend as a low effort way to pick up some spare cash.

Check out their website here: https://www.swagbucks.com/lp-savings-button?cmp=695&cxid=swagbuttonref&rb=2819214&extRefCmp=1&extRb=2819214

Comments

Popular Posts