BzzAgent Garnier Fructis Review

I received my Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge set in the mail last week, and I've tried it out a few times already.  BzzAgent sent me these products free of charge to review and provide my feedback. 


 

I've also persuaded a couple of other people to give it a whirl, and everyone always notes the texture of the shampoo. I attempted to take a picture of the product, but this did not turn out so well. In short, it's a clear liquid shampoo with blue micro-beads suspended in it. You can feel these micro-beads as you lather up, but they dissolve and rinse out without issue.  It's just something different that you don't really expect from a shampoo.

 There is a regular conditioner...


...as well as this 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment. The consistency of the conditioners are what you would expect - no surprises there! 


All three products have a very pleasant smell - undertones of exotic fruit. 

I checked this out on Amazon to get an idea for what this set would retail for. You can buy the Shampoo and Conditioner together for $10.95 + shipping and the conditioning treatment is $8.49 + shipping. I would imagine these could be purchased locally for less.  

I've enjoyed using it so far, but I usually have to use a product a few times before I've reached a final verdict...so that's my plan! 

Comments

Popular Posts