Tomoson Dot&Dot Slim Packing Cubes & Travel Accessories Organizer


The Dot & Dot Slim Packing Cubes are available as a 1-pack as well as a 4-piece value set, and they come in your choice of nearly a dozen different colors. The dimensions are: 14" x 5" x 2.75". They are designed to minimize wrinkle and maximize space while helping to keep your belongings organized.
We were going on a short trip this weekend, so we packed our overnight bags using these cubes. I ended up using two of them for my toiletries. I think these bags would be the perfect size to organize things like socks and underwear for a multi-day vacation.  They are stackable, flexible, lightweight, and washable.
I also tried the X-small Dot&Dot Travel Accessories Organizer. These are available in four different sizes, and the dimensions of the smallest bag are: 7.5" x 3.5" x 1". The waterproof mesh allows you to easily view contents while protecting the contents from dirt or other elements. These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags, for the office, in school, at home and more.
For our weekend trip, I stuck a few cosmetic products in the small bag to stick in my purse. It is great to use little bags like this to keep your handbag organized. It helps protect your products and makes them much more accessible rather than having to dig around to find them.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts