December 2014 Glossybox Review

Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but you can subscribe to a plan that bills you every three, six, or twelve months, which brings the monthly cost down to $20, $19.17, or $18.33, respectively.  They provide the best presentation I have seen in a monthly subscription service with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.
I was very pleased with the December Glossybox. All of the products were full-sized, so the value of the box was nearly $100.

Ciate Mini Paint Pot in Humbug, Sample Value: $10.00 [Full-size]
Of course I was excited to see this little gem! This was a light-moderate coverage glitter polish. I had difficulty deciding what color to layer it over, so I ended up just using it as an accent nail with no color underneath.
Toni&Guy Leave In Conditioner, $16.99 [Full-size]
This leave in conditioner applied easily to damp hair, and it smelled really nice.
Bellapierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick in Burlesque, $19.99 [Full-size]
I haven't used this lipstick yet, just because I have a pretty sizable stock of lip products. I will store this for future use or consider gifting it.
Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute, $32.00 [Full-size]
This product is described as a mask, but I basically used it as a face moisturizer. It has a vaguely floral scent (orange blossom?), and my husband seemed to like it.  I applied in the evenings for deep hydration.
Rituals Cosmetics Miracle Scrub in Ginseng & Ginkgo Biloba, $17.00 [Full-size]
This hand scrub is thick and the bottle is a little hard to squeeze, but it has a pleasant scent. I can definitely appreciate a hand scrub this time of year!
Total Value: $95.98
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please please sign up using this link. Fantastic box to wrap up 2014!

Comments

Popular Posts