December Disposables

Let's take a quick look at all of the beauty products I used up for December!
FACE PRODUCTS
1. I received a few samples of the Exuviance Performance Peel as part of a Brandbacker promotion. 
2. This Mario Badescu Peptide Renewal Serum is best for dry, mature skin. 
3. This face mask dates back a surprisingly long way, to my September 2013 ipsy bag.
FACE PRODUCTS (2)
1. This was an okay primer.
2. A somewhat less okay primer. :-P
3. This eye makeup remover did a decent job.
4. Probably over-priced, and I don't think I would buy it again.
5. Loccitane Divine Cream sample from my Loccibox (featured below).
MAKE-UP
1. I never loved this foundation that my husband randomly bought me with a Tarte order he placed at Hautelook. It was too dark for my skin tone.
2. I've received this mascara sample a couple times - in September 2013 and July 2014. It's fairly easy to apply, but I'd noticed that it had started smearing a lot on my eyelids, so I know I have better mascaras on hand to use.
3. Cheap eyeshadow brush that I never use.
4. Sheer Cover concealer brush that started to fall apart.
HAIR
1. Actually, I'm not sure when this bottle last had Resurrection Shampoo in it. My brother bought me a shampoo and conditioner set as a gift a few years back, and I've just refilled it with other products because I liked the pump dispenser.
2. This hair primer went with the Nexxus shampoo and conditioner I used up last month.
3. Always good to have Head & Shoulders on hand for dry winters!
4. This hair oil is from my second ever Birchbox in March 2013. It smells really nice.
5. Really old hair gel - not even sure when I bought it.
BODY
1. This adorable hand cream came in my Locci Box Set, which I treated myself to a couple weeks before Christmas.
Locci Box Set Included: Precious Cleansing Foam, Shea Butter Body Milk, Arlésienne Hand Cream, Almond Supple Skin Oil, Immortelle Sample Divine Cream, L'OcciBox Box, Shea ELLE Hand Cream, Cherry Blossom ELLE Hand Cream, Verbena ELLE Hand Cream, Almond ELLE Hand Cream, & ELLE Pouch 
2. Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works body lotions? I'm actually surprised I don't run through these quicker!
3. Crabtree & Evelyn Honey & Corinader body lotion from the Hilton hotel in Beijing. :)
4. Suave Body Lotion.
BODY (2)
1. Free sample of Dove Body Wash.
2. Crabtree & Evelyn Honey & Corinader shower gel from the Hilton hotel in Beijing. :)
3. Free sample of Secret Scent Expressions deodarent.

Final Results: 23 products down for December! I might consider repurchasing the Madadamia Hair Treatment or TIGI shampoo - just a couple fewer than last month. I also liked the Neutrogena Eye Make-Up Remover, but I would probably experiment with other brands before repurchasing. 

Comments

Popular Posts