September 2017 GLOSSYBOX

And so ends my three-month re-intro to GLOSSYBOX. I did just receive my July box in the mail [yes, at the end of September], but I don't plan to post a review. Don't worry; I'll be back someday. You can check out the unboxing in the video below.
Lancome Paris Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream SPF 20, $8.70 [$87.00 for 1.7 oz; sample size: 0.17 oz]
This face lotion has a fairly strong perfumed fragrance that lasts a little while on your skin.  If you're sensitive to smell, you may not like this. It was enough that when I was dealing with a lingering migraine one morning, I decided not to use this product. Otherwise, this feels amazing on the skin.  It absorbs easily and makes a great base for make-up.  
Lancome Paris Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream SPF 20
I used this serum in the evenings. It has a lightly perfumed fragrance - nowhere near as strong as the cream, and it feels good on the skin.  
Lancome Paris Advanced Genefique Sensitive Antioxidant Serum
Pureology Clean Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, $5.60 + $6 = $11.50 [Shampoo: $28.00 for 8.5 oz; sample size: 1.7 oz// Conditioner: $30.00 for 8.5 oz; sample size: 1.7 oz]
I was happy to receive some trial-size bottles of shampoo and conditioner because I've basically depleted my supply. My hair felt decently soft after use, but I didn't really notice any added volume.
Pureology Clean Volume Shampoo and Conditioner
Yeah, not thrilled about receiving another highlighting product; I don't think it pairs well with my skin type.  
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer - Pretty Wild, $9.00 [Full-size]
I received the shade Pretty Wild, which was a sophisticated purple gray. I liked it overall - good color and formula. 
Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer - Pretty Wild
Vendôme Paris Beauté, $26.00 [Full-size]  
I received the shade Soft Mink, which was a flattering tan color with just the slightest hint of shimmer.  Application was great.  
Vendôme Paris Beauté Soft Mink
Total Value: $84.20
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but they also have multi-month plans you can sign up for at a discounted rate.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box!

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts