August 2017 Disposables

August was a little light on the beauty products, but I used up some decent-sized goods in other categories!
FACE PRODUCTS
1. On the bottom is a bag of cotton balls I used up from Target.  I actually splurged the last time we went shopping and picked up a 3-pack of the cotton rounds, which are a little pricier, but I think I enjoy using them more. I use for both make-up removal and nail polish removal, but I just included the packaging here.
2. I actually got the Paula's Choice CLEAR Regular Strength Anti-Redness Exfoliating Solution with 2% BHA Salicylic Acid for Moderate Acne as part of the Clear Regular Strength Kit that was on a super deal for like $20.00 total some time ago. I honestly think I've noticed an improvement in my skin after using this trio of products.
3. I won the VENeffect Micro-Exfoliant, and I used this up in my shower.
4. The Doctor Babor Hydro RX 3D Hydro Gel Eye Pads came in my August GLOSSYBOX.
5. Small sample of Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant 60 Second In-Shower Facial.
6. Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub.
7 & 8. SK-II Brightening Derm Revival Masks.
9. H2O Plus Oasis Hydrating Treatment from my May 2016 PopSugar Must Have box.
10. oOlution Eye Love from the January 2017 GLOSSYBOX.
11. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment from my April 2017 Sephora box.
12. A sample of The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser, which I've previously tried in my November 2016 Sephora box.
13. Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit For The Face
14. Sephora bonus sample of TooCoolForSchool Egg Mellow Cream
15. Overall, I found this sample of Albolene Eye Makeup Remover to be effective.
BODY PRODUCTS
1. Daily Concepts Exfoliating Body Scrubber from the January 2017 GLOSSYBOX.  That's probably hung around in my shower for long enough.
2. Royal Apothic Hand Cream from my January 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
3. Another item from that same box.
4. I was a fan of this sample.
5. This bliss Body Butter, Lemon + Sage came in my August GLOSSYBOX.
6. Y'all, I have seriously narrowed down my lotion collection.  I can count on one hand the number of B&BW lotions I have remaining.
7. I received the Oz Naturals Tinted Sunscreen Moisturizer as part of a Brandbacker campaign, and I've gotta say, I did not end up being a fan of this product.  Application was too streaky and time-consuming.
NAIL & HAIR PRODUCTS
1. I won this Pretty & Polished nail polish in the shade 'In Love with the Farmers Daughter' a few years ago.
2. Philip B pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist from the July 2014 GLOSSYBOX.  Not my favorite hair product ever.
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
1 & 2. I finished up my samples of MILK MAKEUP Sunshine Skin Tint - definitely very light on the coverage.
3. Ya, I'm pretty sure this is so old, Bath & Body Works doesn't even stock this line of lip balm anymore.

FINAL RESULTS: 27

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts