Wednesday Weekend Wind-Up: Halloweekend 2017

It was just Francisco's least favorite weekend [he's not a big fan of Halloween. Mostly because I make him watch scary movies. Which he hates.]
I dressed as a tourist on Saturday. Granted, it's not the most creative costume as it really just involved me pulling out things I'd carried around on my last vacation - some Duty Free shopping bags from Iceland, my passport, and a travel backpack.
Oh, I had my little camera and a "selfie stick" as well. 
With tasty Blackberry Mojitos in hand, we took to the kitchen to whip up some treats including these Alien Deviled Eggs - you can check out our creation video here!
Last weekend's Snapchats
But of course, the best part of Halloweekend is this:
Also, will I ever feel caught up on life again? [The downside to going on vacation.]

Comments

Popular Posts