September & October 2017 Disposables


Our vacation this year began at the very tail end of September, so I decided to combine the two months into a single post. Since it was right at the end of the month, I was able to easily keep track of which products were used in which month, so I'll break this out below.
FACE PRODUCTS
SEPTEMBER
1. I had previously received this Derma-E Day Creme as part of a Brandbacker campaign. I didn't end up liking this product much. It was thick and a little difficult to work with - and definitely not something I could layer with make-up.
2. I've always been fairly pleased with this brand of products like this dr. brandt PoreDermabrasion.
3. I received this Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Serum as part of a Brandbacker campaign back in 2015.
4. This Moisturizer Cream from OROGOLD Cosmetics came in the March 2015 GLOSSYBOX.
5. The TATCHA Pure Camellia Cleansing Oil came in the May Sephora box.
6. This Lancome serum was just recently featured in a GLOSSYBOX.
7. I received this cream from Lycopene Skin Care in last November's GLOSSYBOX.
8. Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Face Wash
9. Paula's Choice CALM Redness Relief Nighttime Moisturizer for Normal to Oily Skin
OCTOBER
10. Revitalift Triple Power Revitalizer Serum + Moisturizer
11. Revitalift Bright Reveal Dual Overnight Moisturizer
12. I previously received this in the October 2015 Birchbox, and I've generally been a fan of the dr. brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant.
13. I received this serum as part of a Tomoson campaign.
14. I've been using this Paula's Choice BHA Liquid since I received the product to try as part of a BzzAgent campaign.
15 - 19. I think I received a week's supply of the Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Cream to try out. It smells nice and seems nourishing.
HAIR PRODUCTS
SEPTEMBER
1-2. I've been pretty happy with the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner; this is probably at least my second time sampling this.
3. I think I received the Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave In Conditioner as part of a random giveaway.
OCTOBER
4-5. Finally finished up the other set of Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Shampoo & Conditioner I've had sitting around. I think I picked these up from a hotel somewhere, and I finished them while in Europe; how fitting.
6. I also finished up the Ouai Rose Hair & Body Oil from the June Sephora box while we were traveling.
MAKE-UP
SEPTEMBER
1. I received this primer in last November's Sephora box.
2. The Bellapierre lip gloss dates all the way back to the April 2014 GLOSSYBOX.  I usually layered this over a red lip stick.
OCTOBER
3. I really think I was a fan of the Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Audacious Asphalt when I first got it, but it's gotten pretty dried out now and isn't easy to blend in. I think I would definitely reach for the Color Tattoo collection if I needed new eye shadow in the future.
4. The City Color White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse came in my April 2014 Ipsy bag, but I really hadn't used it in a while. 

FINAL RESULTS: 29
Y'all, I am pretty bummed out. I was cleaning up files on my desktop, and I just realized I deleted the 'Disposables' file, thinking I was done with it. And emptied my Recycle Bin. I know my count would be higher otherwise.

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts