Wednesday Weekend Wind-Up: Merry Belle's

Francisco demanded that we go to Maribelle's for dinner on Friday. This is definitely his fave restaurant in town, and he wasn't satisfied with the number of visits we've had thus far this year.
Fall Sangria; Fries + Cheese Curd; Egg Nog Tres Leches + Goat Cheese Brownie
We drove around town checking out Christmas lights for a while - this house was the best. 
We made a Target run, and then picked up some Chipotle to last us through lunch and dinner. I finally tried the new queso from Chipotle, which kind of had a chili cheese flavor to me. 
Other than that, it was a low-key kind of weekend. It wasn't really supposed to be that way, and I was kind of bummed about that. I thought we would be having family down for the holidays, but I didn't find out until the last minute that they weren't actually coming. It's basically gotten to the point where if they're not visiting for Christmas, they're not visiting at all, and that definitely makes me sad. I tend to be extra-sensitive around the holidays, especially lately with how much things have changed in the past couple years... 

Comments

Popular Posts