Wednesday Weekend Wind-Up: Nights of Lights

As I mentioned in my last weekend wind-up, I was hoping Francisco would take me to another light show, and he came through - he asked me out for a date night last Friday!  💑 I haven't posted the video yet, but check out the Coney Island Christmas Nights of Lights display that should be up on my YouTube channel on Friday.

We started the evening with dinner out at Mazunte, and I just knew my margarita was going to hit my bladder at an inconvenient time - at least the line for the lights show wasn't too, too long. 
Mazunte Taqueria
We went to BrewRiver GastroPub for brunch on Saturday. We've had a $50 gift card we've been needing to use for a while, so it was good to finally put it to use! TBH, we thought we would be having lunch because we weren't aware of their brunch hours. I was a little disappointed that we ended up stuck with the brunch menu, but it was still an overall enjoyable meal.
BrewRiver GastroPub
There was baking prep going on Saturday as we made this Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie and Chocolate Crinkle Cookies.  Tis the season!
We had another supermoon on December 3, so we made sure to make a point to go out on the deck and check it out. 

Comments

Popular Posts