November 2017 Disposables

FACE PRODUCTS
1. I found the Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water to be a fairly effective make-up remover.
2. The Lancome Visionnaire Nuit Beauty Sleep Perfector was a nicely perfumed face cream.
3. I've had a few small samples of the Paula's Choice RESIST Anti-Aging Eye Cream that I've been working my way through. I use this in the evening.
4-10. I first received the REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot in my July 2016 Birchbox, and that was also about the time I received these 7 sample packets.  I found that it didn't work well if you were layering multiple face products. I would apply this, then moisturizer, then make-up primer; by the time I got to the primer, it would just crumble and roll off my face. I thought it was an issue with either my moisturizer or primer at first - until I realized I didn't have that issue when using a different serum.
11.Chanel Blue Serum sample
12. I'd stopped using my Olay ProX Facial Brush for a while. According to this post, it looks like July 2016 was the last I used it. The main reason being that I planned on an upgrade to the Foreo Luna 2, which I purchased during the Sephora VIB Sale earlier this year. Well, surprise, surprise, I ended up returning that $200 device. It wasn't performing as many miracles as I had hoped for at that price tag. BUT I was still looking for something with a little more power than a washcloth, so long story short, I'm back on the Olay brush.
13-14. The last of my Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action creams.
15-18. I also finished off the SK-II Facial Treatment Masks.
19. I finished off this Daily UV Facial Moisturizer that I'd received as part of a product survey evaluation - not sure on the brand.
20. Another small sample of Paula's Choice BHA Liquid used up from the BzzAgent campaign.
21. Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer
MAKE-UP
1. Sample trio of Honest Beauty Lip Gloss. I liked the 2 darker colors, but I tend to just get annoyed with how sticky lip gloss can be.
2. I think this is my last Sheer Cover Base Perfector Primer - man, I got this so long ago!
3. I received the TreStique Aspen Pine Cream Eye Shadow Crayon in my March 2016 Birchbox.  It is too hard to blend, so I'm just going to get rid of it.
4. Lipgloss from the October 2015 GLOSSYBOX. This was a bit too much red for me.
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. Leave-in conditioner from the December 2014 GLOSSYBOX.
2-3. I'm not a fan of the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Zero Shampoo & Conditioner. It seemed to leave a film on my hair that definitely made it not feel sleek.
HAND, NAIL, & FRAGRANCE
1. Nail polish remover from Target.
2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream from the Sephora Skin Wonderland box I got last Christmas. 
3. Fragrance sample

FINAL RESULTS: 31
Woohoo, one for every day of the month plus a bonus! 

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts