LifePoints| Earning Money from Online Surveys

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 


EXPERIENCE

In February of 2019, the MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket online survey panels became LifePoints. I've found that these mergers and restructurings are not terribly uncommon in the survey world. I've been with MySurvey the longest. I was in a steady accumulation phase when I ran into a major issue in November 2013 that persisted into February 2014. Someone had gained access to my account, changed all of my personal information, and cashed out all of my hard-earned points. Many emails to customer service and too much time on the phone finally got this resolved. I now aim to cash out at least once a year to avoid the potential of losing all of my points over an incident like this. Fool me once, and all that. 

I've had an account with GlobalTestMarket since November 2007, and I don't recall any huge issues with them. Things have been smooth sailing since the LifePoints transition.

EARNINGS

While my GlobalTestMarket account was active, I cashed out an average of $83.18 per year, $915 in total. This was either in the form of a check or gift cards from Amazon, Target, Sephora, etc. 

I cashed out $425 from MySurvey in the form of gift cards from Amazon, TJ Maxx, Target, etc.

Since the switch over to LifePoints, I've made one $150 redemption for an Amazon gift card. In total, across all three sites, I've redeemed $1,490. This is kind of a strange example since I'm looking at my earnings across three sites that became one. 

Points are worth a little less than a $0.01 each, but they add up quickly.  

RECOMMENDATION

LifePoints add up quickly, and I think you can get some good valuation out of this site.

Check out their website here: http://lifepointspanel.com/.

Comments

Popular Posts