MyPoints| Earning Money from Online Surveys

MyPoints: https://www.mypoints.com?rb=22294907

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 


EXPERIENCE

I have been a MyPoints member since at least October 2007, and I've had no issues with my account. While surveys are a core part of their business, they also offer many other opportunities to earn points, including a shopping portal, videos, coupons, etc. As of late, I've been checking in on the website almost every day to do a daily poll, a watch activity, check out sponsored content, and do a daily survey.

EARNINGS

I have redeemed my points for numerous gift cards, including Macy's, Kohl's, Target, Amazon, PayPal, and The Cheesecake Factory. Over the past 12 years, my average annual redemption was $35.38, and I have redeemed $460 in total.  

Points are worth approximately $0.01, and you will need around 3,970 points to cash out a $25 gift card. This may vary by vendor. 

RECOMMENDATION

I would definitely recommend MyPoints. They have a solid reputation, and I've never had issues with them.

Check out their website here: https://www.mypoints.com?rb=22294907.

Comments

Popular Posts