MindfieldOnline| Earning Money from Online Surveys

MindfieldOnline: https://mindfieldonline.com/referral/9bd6b5dd

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 

EXPERIENCE

I've been a member of MindfieldOnline since April 2009. I get a fair amount of emails from them, but I don't often qualify for their surveys. They have administered some product tests that I've qualified for, so I'm hesitant to close my account with them completely. The biggest frustration is that a completed survey will sit in Pending status for months on end. I've taken to reviewing my Survey History every few months and emailing customer service to get these pending surveys credited to my account.

They have been quick to respond and issue the pending credits when I reach out, but it's still annoying to have to remember to check in and initiate this.

EARNINGS

Since joining, I've cashed out an average of $5.14 per year, $56.50 total. I've mostly redeemed for Amazon gift cards, and last year I redeemed PayPal credit.

The survey currency is dollars, which makes it easy to always know your available balance.  

RECOMMENDATION

The issue I'd had with the pending credits is really frustrating and a deterrent to strongly recommending this site. I also attempt many surveys that I ultimately don't qualify for, so it's kind of a waste of time. I might just limit my attempts to the invites I get that mention a product use test going forward. You might have better luck than me though!

Check out their website here: https://mindfieldonline.com/referral/9bd6b5dd.

Comments

Popular Posts