Ibotta| Earning Money from Online Surveys & Receipt Submissions

Hey! Thought you'd like to try Ibotta, a cash back rewards app that I use to make real money every time I shop for groceries, online purchases, and more! Just use my referral code "rpelcxs" at registration. Sign up at → https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/1005cd3f?friend_code=rpelcxs

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 

This is actually a receipt scanning app, but I'm including it in this series because it's a relatively passive way to pick up some spare cash while going about your normal shopping routine.

EXPERIENCE

I started using the Ibotta app on my phone around July 2018. Ibotta partners with select retailers and offers cashback on a number of different grocery items. You just load the offer and then scan your receipt and usually the item barcode, and the cashback will be added to your account. 

EARNINGS

I've cashed out for $25 in Target gift cards one year, and this year I had $34.75 deposited to my bank account. You earn $ cashback directly, so your balance is always straightforward, and you'll need a minimum of $20 to cash out.  

RECOMMENDATION

I always recommend keeping an app like this on your phone. I don't go out of my way to find an eligible deal, but I always make a point to check in after we've done our shopping. It's always great to earn a little bit of cashback for something we already needed to purchase!

Check out their website here: https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/1005cd3f?friend_code=rpelcxs

Comments

Popular Posts