SweatCoin| Earning Money from Online Surveys

https://sweatco.in/i/tabitha791676 

Check out this free app 👆 It pays to walk!

EXPERIENCE

I've been using the SweatCoin app since March 2019. SweatCoin is digital currency you earn by being active. After downloading the app, you need to keep it running on your phone at all times. Any time you walk or run outside, it tracks your steps and pays you in sweatcoins (SWC). 

EARNINGS

For every 1,000 steps you take, you earn just under 1 SWC. I've never actually cashed out using this app. The offers change all the time, but none have been that appealing. And several that I've looked into still have an additional cost to them. For example, the offer for Beeswax Food Wraps below costs 400 SweatCoins.

And when I dig into the offer details more, there is also a Delivery cost.

RECOMMENDATION

If you don't mind this app running in the background on your phone, it doesn't hurt to keep it installed. I haven't been getting much outside activity lately, so it's less than useful right now, but my balance is slowly accumulating, and I plan to keep it running. You can also watch a Daily Bonus Ad to earn additional SweatCoins. 

Check out their website here: https://sweatco.in/i/tabitha791676.

Comments

Popular Posts