MrRebates| Earning Money from Online Surveys & Shopping Apps

MrRebates: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1385001

I've been taking online surveys for as long as I can remember. To help track my earnings and cash-outs, I started a spreadsheet in 2007 where I logged my available balance each month for each site. While spending your time taking online surveys won't make you rich, they are a handy way to pad your budget and pick up some spare cash. Plus, they occasionally come with the benefits of hearing about new products before they are released to market - and even getting to try them sometimes!

I will highlight a website below that I've had success in using in the past, along with some details about my experience. Keep in mind that your experience may vary based on demographic data, location, survey availability, etc. 

This is actually more of a cashback browser extension, but it's a minimal effort way to earn $, so I am including it in this series.  

EXPERIENCE

I just signed up for MrRebates in April of this year. It's similar to Ebates (now known as Rakuten), if you're familiar with that. You can install a browser extension or start your shopping excursion from MrRebates to earn cashback on select purchases from eligible vendors.  

EARNINGS

I redeemed for a $10 check last month. It looks like you can also do a gift card or PayPal. 

RECOMMENDATION

I currently have like three cashback browser extensions that pop up when I'm on an eligible site. I just look for the one that's offering the best deal and activate it. I would recommend adding this one to your shopping arsenal if you haven't already!

Check out their website here: http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1385001

Comments

Popular Posts