April 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box

April 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box
This should be my final PopSugar box...of course, it was a pretty good one that makes it so tempting to get next month's box. ;-) We had accidentally paid for and received two boxes in February, but PopSugar allowed us to return one of the February boxes and receive a future month's box complimentary. And this is that final box.
April 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box
BlueAvocado (Eco) Shopper, $25.00
I received the 'Ivory Roses' collapsible tote bag. This collapses to zippered wallet size and is pretty sizable when expanded.  This will come in handy when checking out local farmers' markets now that the weather is getting nicer.
BlueAvocado (Eco) Shopper,
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, $36.00
There were a few neutral-toned eye shadow palettes that made a big splash lately, so it was really cool to see this item included in this month's PopSugar box.  These neutral shades are meant to be universally flattering and work great for creating everything from subtle to more glamorous looks.  There is a little pamphlet that comes with the palette for inspiration on creating an appropriate look for any occasion.
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
Graphic Image Pocket Notes, $20.00
This cute notebook was designed especially for PopSugar, and it's perfect to carry in your purse or keep tucked away to jot down notes as needed.  Graphic Image Pocket Notes
Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap, $10.50
Of course I read rosewater and was worried it would be too flowery of a fragrance for me...but it ended up being a very warm and pleasant floral scent. The consistency is almost gel-like so it doesn't lather super easily, but I consider it a welcome addition to my bathroom!
Caldrea Rosewater Driftwood Hand Soap
Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel Set, $18.00
I like that PopSugar featured an indie seller - etsy has so many fun offerings to browse!  These are really cute towels, great to add a pop of fun color to any kitchen!
Fresh Pastry Stand Totally Awesome Tea Towel Set
NatureBox PopSugar Must Have Mix, $5.00
NatureBox is a subscription snack box that offers healthier snack options. I've been keeping this bag in my desk drawer at work to munch on in the afternoon.  It features a medley of almonds, soybeans, corn, and cranberries. I think I'd like a little more sweetness tossed into the mix, but all in all, it is a tasty mix.
NatureBox PopSugar Must Have Mix
Total Value ~$114.50
I think this month's box was really great! There was a lot of useful stuff, and the notebook was really the only thing that I won't use immediately. I love the variety that PopSugar always offers in their monthly Must Have boxes. :)

Comments

Popular Posts