June Birchbox (and May!)

I opened my June box commenting that they never include nail polish anymore - and lo and behold, a pretty little purple nail polish shade awaited me inside!

This shade was called 'Pardon my French'. I attempted to do a gradient, but I didn't love how it came out. You can see a little bit on my thumbnail in the shot below. The Color Club is the lighter purple color. 

Otherwise, I found this month's selection to be rather lackluster. Besides this lavender nail polish from the Color Club Wanderlust Collection, it included Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil, a small sample of Juicy Couture Couture La La, and Antica Farmacista Le Emulsioni Corpo Vellutanti Body Moisturizer. The moisturizer and hair products reminded me of hotel samples that you find free in your room.

Also, it's been a busy couple of months, so I never got around to posting my May Birchbox. Here it is:

The best product was an eyeliner pencil. The Marvis toothpaste was okay, the sunscreen smelled like salad dressing, the hair conditioner was fine, the perfume wasn't my preferred scent, and the pen was...a pen. :)

Comments

Popular Posts