November 2014 Glossybox Review

Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but you can subscribe to a plan that bills you every three, six, or twelve months, which brings the monthly cost down to $20, $19.17, or $18.33, respectively.  They provide the best presentation I have seen in a monthly subscription service with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.
This was my least favorite Glossybox that I've ever received. The general theme of November's box was about taking a minute for yourself during the busy winter season and enjoying soothing treatments and a soft flush of color for a no-fuss beauty routine, head to toe.

Kneipp Lavender Balancing Herbal Bath, Sample Value: $3.96 [$20.00 for 3.38 oz; sample: 0.67 oz]
I'm not a big lavender fan, so I plan to just gift this bath treatment.
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment, $5.00 [$20.00 for 6 oz, sample: 1.5 oz]
This spray-on hair treatment had a light, pleasant scent. It is something that I think will come in handy more in the summer, so I will tuck it away for now.
So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush, $23.29 [Full-size]
This was a flattering pink blush.
O.P.I. Pink Outside the Glossybox, $9.50 [Full-size]
Glossybox tried to be all crafty and give us a pretty pink color so we can have spring in our hearts and take a break from the dark, traditional nail colors of fall. Um, no. I love fall nail colors and was disappointed to see this creamy pink shade. :(
Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer, $11.25 [$45.00 for 2 oz; sample: 0.5 oz]
I used this as an evening moisturizer. The smell was a little odd, but it's not very strong. It dries matte, so you don't feel greasy after using it.

Total Value: $53.00
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please please sign up using this link. My least favorite box so far, but I'm holding out hope for December!  

Comments

Popular Posts