Tomoson Old Factory Candle Gift Set


Product: The Old Factory Candle Gift sets each contain 3 different scented candles. Each candle burns clean and even for 20 hours. Hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax, self-trimming wicks, and premium fragrance oils. Each gift set is themed around a group of related fragrances. So everyone is sure to find something perfect for every occasion, every room in the house, and all the special someones in your life. There were so many great fragrances to choose from, and I ended up with Winter Wonderland, which comes with Hot Cocoa, Roasted Chestnut, and First Snow.

Use: These small jars don't need to burn long before they fill the room with fragrance. I think First Snow was my favorite of the three.  The fragrance choices and themes are wonderful, and I was happy with the wintry theme that I chose.  They are fairly small so they don't take up much space, and you can burn one or all three for a unique fragrance experience.
Verdict: Great fragrance variety to add some seasonal ambiance to your home!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts