Radha Beauty Argan Oil


Product: This 100% Pure Argan Oil "naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin. It also repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends and improves scalp health. It is infused with nutrients and antioxidants that make the skin soft and fights against the loss of elasticity and firmness. It strengthens brittle, cracked, nails and softens cuticles. The amazing gold of Morocco can be used as a topical ointment for medicinal and therapeutic purposes to soothe the irritated skin of infants, for various skin ailments, and to protect against skin infections. It was also used in traditional cuisine. It is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. It is unscented and lightweight for the ultimate healthy glow."

Use: I try to deep condition my hair twice a week. I first applied the argan oil to dry or damp hair, concentrating on the ends of my hair and let this sit while I do other chores around the house. This usually works well for a Sunday morning/afternoon. Then I shower and apply an additional conditioning treatment. This product had a somewhat medicinal/organic small that I wasn't fond of. I also used it as a moisturizer after showering, but this oil didn't seem moisturizing enough. 

Verdict: While I have heard good things about argan oil, this product was not my favorite. I found the smell to be off-putting, and the oil wasn't as nourishing as I had hoped. I either found it to be too greasy or barely noticeable that I'd applied it. To be fair, the smell wasn't too strong, so I was still able to apply it to my hair without being bothered by it.

Powered by Brandbacker.   

Comments

Popular Posts