Tomoson Body Merry Age Defense Neck Cream


Product: Body Merry's neck cream is "a powerful moisturizer that firms, smoothes, moisturizes and improves the suppleness and elasticity of your décolleté." It works to "lift, firm and hydrate the delicate skin of your neck and chest" and "provide your skin with its daily staple requirements of vitamins, antioxidants and AHAs. 4% Vitamin C, 5% Glycolic Acid and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) are supported by powerful natural and organic ingredients such as Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid, Propolis, Royal Jelly, Cocoa Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, Avocado Oil, Licorice, Lemongrass and Rosehip Oil, to name just a few." It includes "no fragrances or harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulphates or Phthalates.The lotion is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. It is not tested on animals. Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee."

Use: The directions are to apply on your neck and décolleté after cleansing and toning. If using a serum, apply the serum prior to the cream. Can also be used on the face and under makeup. For normal to oily skin, use morning and night. For dry or sensitive skin, use only at night. For external use only. Since the product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

I applied to my neck and upper chest both in the morning and at night. To me, this smelled just like InstaNatural's Age Defying Moisturizer Cream. It isn't a fragrance I enjoy, but I don't think it lingers around long enough to be too bothersome.

Verdict: I don't think I'm ready to commit to using a neck cream on the regular. I think it can be just as effective to use a face moisturizer and apply that to your neck and décolleté as part of your beauty routine.  However, it boasts some quality ingredients, so it is worth a try!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts