February 2015 Disposables

Of course February flew by - it's only 2-3 days shorter than any other month, but it never fails to pass by in the blink of an eye.
BODY & NAILS
1. I received this nail file back in my second Birchbox ever. It seemed to shred kind of easily so not the best quality.
2. This body butter originally came in my Fall 2014 FabFitFun box, but I really just found it to be too greasy.  
3 & 4. Bath & Body Works lotions are a fave!
FRAGRANCE
1-5. I have always liked Escada fragrances - they're bright and cheerful without being too floral. I had two in my perfume collection when our house was broken into last year, and those burglars walked away with all but one of my perfume bottles. My husband thoughtfully had given me a sampler collection as a gift to make up for the lost ones.
HAIR, FACE, & MAKE-UP
1. This exfoliating treatment had a bit of an odd texture, but it was a fave of my July 2014 Glossybox. 2. July '14 was a good month because that is also when this deep conditioner arrived in my Sample Society box.
3. August brought this Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner to my Glossybox, but this seemed to dry out really quickly and it just wasn't staying put long enough.
4. This lipstick/gloss duo came in my February 2014 PopSugar Must Have box, and it was a stand-out product to me.  I'd been using it at work since the creamy lipstick was a muted enough shade to apply at my desk.

FINAL RESULTS: That only brings us to a grand total of 13 products used up in February. While the eyeliner and body butter left something to be desired, the exfoliating treatment, hair conditioner, and lipstick/gloss will all be missed!

Comments

Popular Posts