February 2018 Disposables

February 2018 Disposables Empties
Light month, but at least there were some full-sizers that got knocked out!
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. The Nuxe Dry Oil Huile Prodigieuse came in the 2015 GLOSSYBOX Limited Edition Holiday collection. It has a fairly strong fragrance and seemed pretty nourishing.
2. I tried the Radha Argan Oil as part of a Brandbacker campaign in 2015. I've finished it off as a hair treatment, but I definitely wasn't overly impressed.
FACE PRODUCTS
1. I just recently tried the DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Intensive Peel Pads as part of the Ulta Love Your Skin Collection.
2. The Lierac Paris Mesolift Serum was part of the Amazon Luxury Sample Box that I purchased in 2016. This tangerine-colored serum was fairly perfumed and felt nourishing.
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
1. I've had the Smashbox Lip Enhancing Mega Gloss True Color in my stash for quite a while. I used this up at work, but this wasn't a swipe and go product. It would apply thick and uneven, so I usually would smooth it over with my finger after applying.
2. ChapStick Hydration Lock
3. The Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer came in my July 2016 Sephora box. I ended up liking it okay, but I still haven't found my HG primer.
HAND & BODY [& A RANDOM FACE PRODUCT I FORGOT ABOVE]
1. B&BW Hand Soap we used up in the kitchen.
2. This was a random dry body brush that Francisco had given me some time ago. It's supposed to stimulate circulation and be good for things like cellulite and dry skin. I wasn't good at remembering to use it when I kept it in my bathroom cabinet. I started keeping it in the shower, which helped me remember to use it, but probably shortened its useful life. For now, I gave it to Francisco to see if he finds it beneficial at all.
3. I used up the last of my Olay Brush Heads again. IDK, I wonder if I need to invest in a higher quality face brush. Maybe someday.

FINAL RESULTS: 10

Comments

Popular Posts