December ipsy

ipsy
December's ipsy Glam Bag is all about celebrating. It came in a gorgeous black make-up bag with some awesome products. I'm pressed for time so I'll be posting a shorter blog entry for this month.
POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio, Sample Value: $7.20
I received the Smokin Hot trio, perfect for a smokey party eye!  It was a bit chalky, but I really liked the colors. 
Be a Bombshell The One Stick, $16?
I received the Flustered shade in this all-in-one stick that can be used on eyelids, cheeks, or lips.  This applies easily and it can be built up to a darker color. I applied it with my finger and a little really goes a long way!
Nicka K New York Nail Color, $4.99
I received Ripe Apple, and it couldn't be a more perfect color for Christmas! This was a two-coater that applied smoothly. It's a deep red shade so expect some nail staining after removing!
NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick, $4.00
I received Iris, and the shade looked too light to be flattering on me, so I think I will be passing it on to someone who it will complement better! 
English Laundry Signature Fragrances, ?
I liked that this came as a set of 'his and hers' fragrances. I liked them both. I found the Femme fragrance to be sweet and fun. I'm not of the size but these were larger than standard fragrance samples. 


Total Value $32.90

Please use this referral link if you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy. A monthly subscription is $10.

Comments

Popular Posts