December Sample Society

BeautyBar.com Sample Society with Allure 
BeautyBar.com Sample Society with Allure
As December draws to a close, I am running out of time to get everything done. So, I'm condensing my normal subscription box posts. December's Sample Society theme was 'Hair for the Party'. Two of the items were for your hair, and the rest were other products to help you get ready for a big night.

Alterna Caviar Dry Shampoo SS Deluxe Sample, Sample Value: $0.83
As a dry shampoo, this worked okay, but it's a loose powder that you shake onto your scalp. I prefer a hair spray for ease of application and no accidental powder spills.
Oscar Blandi Hair Lift Mousse, Deluxe Sample, $3.65
Decent mousse that did seem to add body to my hair.
dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Deluxe Sample, $9.00
I was surprised that this actually dispenses as a powder and you work it into a paste.  This smoothed on easily in the shower, but I didn't feel like it was as exfoliating as other scrubs that I've tried.
Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night Moisturizer, $8.00
I've heard good things about this moisturizer, so I was excited to try it.  This was a thick lotion that takes a few seconds to rub in to make sure it's thoroughly absorbed. I liked that it didn't leave a greasy finish.
Aromachology Clean & Fresh Eau De Parfum Deluxe Sample, ?
This was a good-sized sample, and the clean and fresh fragrance lasts a long time.  
  

Total Value $21.48
This is my lowest-valued box so far! Good thing I've loved the others because I do intend to continue subscribing next year!
If you are thinking of trying out Sample Society, please use this unique code, RXCK109088, at the Beauty Bar website, so I can receive referral credit.  




Comments

Popular Posts