Tomoson InstaNatural Age Defying Moisturizer Cream

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

As the label on this moisturizer cream states, everyone over the age of 25 should start using an age-defying moisturizer such as this product from Instanatural. Personally, I've been using anti-aging products for years and years, and I'm getting ever closer to 30!
This product can be used as an all-over face moisturizer as well as a hand moisturizer or under eye cream. It is formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Instanatural stands behind their products and guarantees your satisfaction.  It does contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids, so this may increase sun sensitivity.

Since there is a risk of increased sun sensitivity, I only used this as a nighttime facial moisturizer. I found that it had a very organic smell (likely because of all the organic ingredients stuffed into this bottle!) that wasn't entirely pleasant for me. In fact, I found the smell to be a bit nauseating. That said, I'm willing to put up with a less-than-pleasant smelling product if it delivers results!  In the time I used it, I didn't notice any tremendous improvements, but we all know that beauty products can take months and months to truly transform your skin. I felt that the finish was a bit sticky but nothing too overwhelming, especially since I only used it in the evenings.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts