September 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review

September 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review
This review seems late, but I didn't actually receive my box until just a couple days before the end of September.
September 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review
MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist, ? [$27.00 for 6 oz]
Eh, I'm not a big fan of face mists. I applied in the AM after waking up and before working out.
MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist
ModelLauncher Brow Duo Pencil, $12.00 [Full-size]
I received this brow pencil in the color Taupe, which seemed to be a good color for me. It is a softer color than the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown that I have been using.  However, I didn't find application to be particularly smooth, and it took some effort to build up the color.
ModelLauncher Brow Duo Pencil
eb5 Skincare Daily Repair Eye Treatment, $20.00 [Full-size]
I've been testing out the Paula's Choice Resist Anti-Aging Eye Cream as part of a BzzAgent campaign, so I decided not to open this eye cream right now.
eb5 Skincare Daily Repair Eye Treatment
Korres Modern Greek Apothecary Volcanic Minerals Twist Eyeshadow, $18.00 [Full-size]
I was not impressed with this eye shadow stick at all. It applies very dry and it's hard to blend. I essentially ended up using it as a base and layering on Sugar Plum Perfect from the Paula's Choice 4 Mattes & A Glam Eyeshadow Palette.
Korres Modern Greek Apothecary Volcanic Minerals Twist Eyeshadow
Lierac Gentle Cleanser Micellar Water, $6.00 [$24.00 for 6.8 oz; sample size: 1.7 oz]
I didn't expect much from this product, but it actually did a decent job of removing my make-up. Mascara took more concentrated effort, but that's unsurprising. It left a slightly tacky residue on my skin, so I think it's best to use a pre-cleanser and follow-up with a regular cleanser.
Lierac Gentle Cleanser Micellar Water
Total Value: >$56.00
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts