December 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review

December 2016 GLOSSYBOX Review
I was pretty much super-disappointed in the December box, and I am definitely unsubscribing. There was nothing that really stood out to me. I actually redeemed points for this month, so I guess I'm glad I didn't actually pay for it.

MDMflow Semi-Matte Lipstick in Bossy, $18.00 [Full-size]
This lipstick has a nice, almost fruity fragrance, but the color isn't my favorite. When I first tried it, I didn't like it at all, and I thought it made me look terribly washed out. I've tried it a few more times since, and I've come to accept it as a decent nude lippie.
MDMflow Semi-Matte Lipstick in Bossy
Kristals Cosmetics Diamond Select AntiGravity Spark Eye Mask, $66.67 [$400.00 for 12 eye masks; sample size: 2]
Holy cow, overpriced is an understatement.  They were eye masks; they were fine; they were not worth this much money.
Kristals Cosmetics Diamond Select AntiGravity Spark Eye Mask
Luxie Beauty Onyx Noir Small Tapered Blending Brush 231, $16.00 [Full-size]
This was a decent blending brush - it seemed to do a better job than the current one I've been using.
Luxie Beauty Onyx Noir Small Tapered Blending Brush 231
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser, $1.14 [$24.00 for 4.22 oz; sample size: 0.2 oz]
I'm thinking that a cream cleanser should be a good option for winter cuz' I've been rull dry. It says it's for combination to oily intolerant skin. While my skin still gets oily throughout the day in the winter, it also starts getting much more uncomfortably dry - especially after cleansing.
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser
MeMeMe Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator, $6.59 [$9.00 for 0.41 oz; sample size: 0.3 oz]
I decided to hold off on opening this illuminator because I already have an open liquid highlighter that I don't use much.
MeMeMe Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator
Total Value: $108.40
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! 

Comments

Popular Posts