Studio Gear Cosmetics Prime Objective Perfecting Face Primer

Product: "Prime Objective is a silicone-based face primer that acts to “re-touch”, or visually diminish, imperfections in the surface texture of the skin. The product contains a sustained release liposome system with retinol that can help support cell turnover and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as a milk protein complex that can help to balance and protect the skin against environmental stresses. The “skin perfecting” effect of this state-of-the-art formula is further enhanced with optical diffusers.

Studio Gear Cosmetics is a prestigious cosmetics brand featuring a full collection of professional makeup brushes, revolutionizing complexion formulas, and a wide selection of color products for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. This is a line created true to the concept that every woman deserves professional, high quality cosmetics at a reasonable price."

Use: I regularly incorporate make-up primers into my make-up routine, so I just replaced my normal primer with this one. I apply after moisturizer/SPF and before foundation in the AM.

Verdict: I didn't really expect this skin primer to work on my oily skin, but it actually did okay. It helped with smoothing out my skin prior to make-up application. It's a primer that I would use in the wintertime, but I don't think I would reach for it in warmer weather for fear of it just leading to a build-up of shine.

Check out the Studio Gear website and use discount code BB to receive 10% off your purchase.  

Powered by Brandbacker. #studiogearcosmetics #SGearCosmetics 

Comments

Popular Posts