August 2017 GLOSSYBOX

August 2017 GLOSSYBOX
Haayyyy, GLOSSYBOX, it's been a while.  You can check out the Unboxing video on my YouTube channel where I talked about what brought me back to GB for the time being.
Pixi by Petra Brow Tamer, $7.50 [$10.00 for 0.2 oz; sample size: 0.15 oz]
This clear brow gel provided gentle hold and didn't leave my brows stiff.
Pixi by Petra Brow Tamer
Lancome Paris Monsieur Big Mascara, $4.55 [$25.00 for 0.33 oz; sample size: 0.06 oz]
I liked this mascara when I first applied; it provided decent volume and separation. However, I did find that it occasionally would transfer to my upper eyelid right below my eyebrow. It would also flake off a little bit around my eye area. Ending the day with black smudges isn't so attractive.  
Lancome Paris Monsieur Big Mascara
The pigmentation of this blush was great - deep color without being too dark.  
Doucce x GLOSSYBOX Freematic Blush Mono in Vintage Mauve
Doctor Babor Hydro RX 3D Hydro Gel Eye Pads, $7.25 [$29.00 for 4 sets; sample size: 1 set]
These gel eye pads weren't overly saturated, like others I've tried. There was some sliding after I applied them under my eyes, and I didn't really notice any results.  
Doctor Babor Hydro RX 3D Hydro Gel Eye Pads
bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter, 1.7 oz., $4.33 [$29.00 for 6.7 oz; sample size: 1 oz]
This thick body butter definitely smells true to its name, but I didn't really find it nourishing enough.
bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter
Alterna Caviar CC Cream Extra Hold, 2.5 Fluid Ounce, $8.50 [$25.00 for 2.5 oz; sample size: 0.85 oz]
Overall, I thought this was a decent styling product with good hold.  
Alterna Caviar CC Cream Extra Hold
Total Value: $46.13
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.

Details: Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but they also have multi-month plans you can sign up for at a discounted rate.  They provide good presentation with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box!

Life// Unknown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular Posts