July 2017 Disposables

Looks like it was a light month!

FACE PRODUCTS
1. SK-II Brightening Derm Revival Masks from a BzzAgent campaign.
2. This sample of boscia Charcoal MakeUp Melter Cleansing Oil-Balm was not the most effective make-up remover that I've ever tried.
3. Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate
MAKE-UP PRODUCTS
 1. The original beautyblender - accept no substitutes lol.  The sponge was starting to tear a bit, so I ordered a replacement. OMG, you forget how great a beautyblender is until you get a fresh, unused one. So much better than the Sephora make-up sponge I've been using in the meantime.
2. This eyelash primer from the August 2015 GLOSSYBOX has dried up.
3. Bronzer serum from the June 2016 Sephora box.
HAIR PRODUCTS
1. This was a decent-sized sample of Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Creme Rinse.
2. Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Shampoo
3. Leave-in conditioning spray from the July 2017 Sephora box.
4 & 5. I felt like the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Zero Shampoo and Conditioner left my hair feeling a bit greasy.
HAND & FRAGRANCE
1. Royal Apothic cream from the January 2016 GLOSSYBOX.
2. Delete Formula X Nail Polish Remover
3. I used this Chloe Love Story fragrance sample at work. It wasn't my favorite ever, but it was strong and worked well for a mid-day refresher.
4. Francisco got me the Nest Moss & Mint Liquid Soap for Christmas a couple years ago. We kept it in our guest bathroom; I really liked it, but it's priced pretty high.

FINAL RESULTS: 15

Comments

Popular Posts