March 2018 Disposables

FACE PRODUCTS
1. It's rare that I actually try a foundation sample that I like, but I actually liked the Shiseido Synchro Skin Lasting Liquid Foundation.  I received the Neutral 2 shade, which was a little too dark for me, so I mixed with a lighter L'Oreal foundation I've been working on using up. It was maybe slightly cakey, but I liked the coverage overall. I could see myself picking this up in a lighter shade.
2 - 14. I got a couple uses out of each of these foil sample packets of Revitalift Triple Power Intensive Anti-Aging Day Cream Moisturizer. I liked that they weren't too greasy, and they smelled nice.
15. The Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner came in the January 2015 GLOSSYBOX. I don't really feel like it helped my skin, and it may have even contributed to additional texture issues. I was not sad to finally use up this bottle.
16. Just a bathroom staple - Basic Cotton Rounds
17. I wasn't a big fan of this low-rated SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Milk Mask from the Ulta Must Have Masks collection.
18. I liked the Beauty Infusion Travel Size Cleansing Clay Mask with Charcoal + Probiotics a little bit better.
19. The final mask used up from this collection was the Ulta Pollution Defense Pomegranate Instant Defense Peel Off Mask. It was the most painful but probably the most effective.
20. I tested the Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum as part of a Brandbacker campaign back in 2016.  This wasn't my favorite serum, but I know I need to incorporate retinol as part of my skincare routine.
21. Well, the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel dates back to a product test I did in June 2014, so it's no wonder it was all dried out when I pulled it out to use up.
HAND & BODY PRODUCTS
1. Do you feel like products start off being somewhat effective...but then you stop seeing results after using them for a while? I liked the PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash at first, but I just stopped seeing noticeable results after a while. I tried a Murad body spray a while back that I seem to recall being effective - maybe a product that you don't wash off immediately will work better.
2. I enjoyed this Moroccanoil Hand Cream from the November 2015 Birchbox.
3. I picked up this In-Shower Hydrating Lotion at Marionnaud in France.
4. I'm a big fan of the luxurious L'Occitane Milk Concentrate Body Cream
5. B&BW Fresh Brazil Citrus lotion
HAIR PRODUCTS
1-2. Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock Shampoo + Conditioner
3. I thought some kind of scalp exfoliator would be good for product build-up on my scalp, but I haven't had much luck with the products I've tried, including this Keranique Micro-Exfoliating Follicle Revitalizing Hair Mask sample.
4. The amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo from the January 2016 Birchbox smells so good! 
MAKE-UP & FRAGRANCE
1. After a failed attempt to cut my BeautyBlender in half, I'm just ending up pitching it. 
2. B&BW Beautiful Day wasn't my favorite fragrance ever.
3. The Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner from the March 2016 GLOSSYBOX had started to dry up and apply patchy. 
4. This plum shade of eye liner came in my August 2016 Sephora box

FINAL RESULTS: 34 Was counting all those face lotion samples cheating? Mwahaha. My blog, my rules!  

Comments

Popular Posts