Tomoson Adovia Mineral Eye Gel


The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel promises to reduce puffiness and dark circles under and around the eyes to make eyes appear younger and radiant. It is formulated specifically for the gentle area around the eyes
I have tried a few Adovia products, and this is the only one I've ever had any issues with. While this light gel was supposed to be formulated to absorb quickly into the skin for deep hydration, I found that it was slow to absorb and would often cause irritation. No matter how careful I was with application, my eyes would nearly always tear up after I had patted this under and around my eyes. There was no irritating fragrance, but something just seemed to irritate my eyes, which tend to be on the sensitive side anyway. A little of this product goes a long way, and I just have to be careful to dab on a small amount to avoid any possible irritation. Just be aware of this potential issue if you have sensitive eyes!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular Posts