January 2015 Glossybox Review

January 2015 Glossybox Review
Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends subscribers a monthly box with ~five deluxe-sized beauty products.  The box itself retails for $21 per month, but you can subscribe to a plan that bills you every three, six, or twelve months, which brings the monthly cost down to $20, $19.17, or $18.33, respectively.  They provide the best presentation I have seen in a monthly subscription service with high-quality brands bundled in a a sturdy box! If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please sign up using this link.
January 2015 Glossybox Review
Skin & Co. Roma Truffle Therapy Serum, Sample Value: $11.90 [$70.00 for 1 oz; sample size: 0.17 oz]
I've heard good things about this brand. It smells okay, vaguely almondy.
Skin & Co. Roma Truffle Therapy Serum
Tarte Undercover Lover Bamboo Concealer Brush, $20.00 [Full-size]
This is an okay brush - it's definitely better than my current concealer brushes as they were just freebies with past mineral make-up purchases.
Tarte Undercover Lover Bamboo Concealer Brush
Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner, $13.30 [Full-size]
This toner had a pleasant fragrance and seemed to be a nice complement to my skin care routine.
Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner
Vichy Purete Thermale 3-In-1 One Step Cleanser, $2.97 [$19.50 for 6.7 oz; sample size: 1 oz]
This isn't cleansing enough to remove all of my make-up at the end of the day, but it does feel nourishing. It will dissolve eye make-up as well, but I think I'd stick to a more traditional cleanser coupled with make-up remover.
Vichy Purete Thermale 3-In-1 One Step Cleanser
Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodbye Moon, $17.70 [Full-size]
This eye pencil was my favorite product in the box. Easy application and great staying power.
Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodbye Moon
So, being that it's winter, my toner actually arrived kind of frozen and leaked over the whole box. Customer service immediately offered to send additional products of my choosing from their list of available samples. I haven't sampled the below items yet, but I really appreciate Glossybox's customer service!
Total Value: $65.87
If you are interested in signing up for Glossybox, please please sign up using this link. Kind of a lackluster box to kick off 2015, but I still always look forward to my Glossybox!

Comments

Popular Posts