June 2018 Disposables

FACE
1-4. The rest of my Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer samples.
5. The AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask was okay.
MAKE-UP
1. I am a fan of Anastasia brow products, including the Brow Wiz in Soft Brown.  Color-wise, my brows probably fall in between this shade and the Taupe shade, so either are acceptable - although if they were to craft a midway shade, that would be peachy! This doesn't have the staying power of the gel, but is much easier to travel with! 
2. My beautyblender started to get some tears in it, so I cut it in half to save part for travel and dispose of the side with the tears.
FRAGRANCE & NAILS
1. Francisco had gotten me the Harajuku Lovers G perfume back when we still lived in West Lafayette. All of my perfume was stolen when our house was broken into our first year of living in Cincinnati...except this one!  I guess the burglars didn't quite know what to make of it! Anyway, I liked this sweet, conutty fragrance.
2. I did not like the color of this Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Color in Statemint.  I received this in a Influenster box at the end of 2013. Besides not liking the color, the brush was also fat and hard to work with.
3. I have the exact opposite reaction to tossing the Nicole by OPI Roughles shade of "On What Grounds?". I loved the color and texture of this polish I received in the March 2014 ipsy bag, but I think these formulas tend to dry up more quickly than more traditional polishes.  
HAIR
1. The Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray came in my November 2015 Birchbox (+ the June 2014 GLOSSYBOX!). 
2. I received the Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray in my August 2013 Birchbox.
BODY
1. The deodorant block refused to stay in the container. After two times of it falling on the floor when I stayed at my parents' house, I decided enough was enough for this Scent Expressions Invisible Solid Deodorant in Ooh-la-la Lavender
2. I did a quick Google search, and this post from 2009 popped up, so this promotion may have been around the time I picked up this freebie. I stuck one of these on my hand for the 4-hour drive home last month, but it may just have been expired, because I really didn't notice any difference in coloration. 
3.  Pretty much all the body and hair products I picked up from Yves Rocher in France were duds.  I didn't find this Energizing Exfoliating Shower Gel in Raspberry Peppermint to be exfoliating at all. 

FINAL RESULTS: 15

Comments

Popular Posts